Friday, April 27, 2007

Let's start this again. . . .

Hi! My name is Sarah and I'm a knitter here in Eau Claire. As you can tell from my previous post I'm having a bad month.
My generally upbeat personallity has recovered (though my spelling has not) and I am much improved over the last 3 hours. Especially since my friend Angie and I are planning to go out and get shit-faced tonight.
I usually don't drink. Ever. Ask my friends and family. I can count on one hand the number of drinks I've had since the new year. That use to be the case for an entire year, but I started playing in a band, and we happen to play at bars. So I have been drinking a little more. The last time I got pissed? More than 3 years ago. Wasn't pleasant. I tried to laugh and cry at the same time. Kinda hurt.
So its time to get pissed!
Then start looking for jobs again on monday.

No comments: