Monday, July 16, 2007

Knitting? Knitting!!

No way! I'm knitting again! It's dangerous working in the cities. There are so many yarn shops to go to. I've been checking out the local shops one at a time for the past couple of weeks. So far I've found totally awesome sock yarn at Borealis Yarn in St. Paul, that I can't find the label for to save my life. I know the colorway is call BahamaMamma, and it's a gorgeous yellow to green to teal to blue to purple and back again. Reminds me of tropical fish! I'm doing a sideways sock out of it. I'm also curing my lack of camera. Maybe I can con my cousin into using hers tonight.

I also bought some of Claudia's Handpaints at The Yarnery and also Shelly's Slip-Stich Quilted Baby Hat pattern. It's really cool! Again, I will try and shanghai someone's camera to show awesome pictures of nummy projects that I don't have time to work on because I actually get to work overtime this week.

I love run on sentences! Just an FYI.

Oo! Oooo! Shelly is also having a contest. You should go to her blog and check it out!

I better go. I shall rrrreturn.

1 comment:

Confessions of a Knitting Diva said...

Hi lady!! I heard you at the Dog on Friday!! I didn't know you had a blog. Just checked out The Heathen Housewife and saw you commented. I miss you!! I hope things are going well for you. Take care!!