Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Working in Eau Clarie this week!! YAY!

Because of all the Overtime I get to do these next couple of weeks, and because of the holiday insanity, I was able to negotiate working in Eau Claire for the week!
I haven't slept in my bed for more than 4 nights in a row since june. I can actually work all the OT i'm needed to work, plus be at home with my kittys! I'm so happy! Time for a happy dance!

does happy dance
Come on you dance too!
grabs reader into pathetic yet jolly happy dance

I'm just happy to be home for a while. I'm calling it my "business anti-trip" since to work at a different office, I actually have to travel 99 miles less than if I were to go in to my regular office.
Don't get me wrong, I love working in Minnetonka. And after Christmas I will go back working there. There is more opportunity, and I know I work better with my supervisor when we are face to face rather than a conference call and web conference. Lots of work to do though. . . I better get going on it!

Ooooh. . . . I'm so excitied to be able to hang out at "the dog" this week!!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Knitting Diva said...

Yay!! Call me so I can bring your yarn down to you!!! Jaci