Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Starting to feel a bit better

Its been a rough couple of weeks! I will get into that more tomorrow. Yess, I'm gonna try writing tomorrow too.

Tomorrow I get to to trick or treating with my seestor's boys for the first time! Yay!! *claps!*

Emrick is going as Boba Fett, and PJ is going as . . . . wait, get this: Yoda! He's SOOO cute as yoda too! The Yoda costume comes with a little soft had with Yoda ears and a wrinkly forehead. I do have a scary picture of me wearing said hat. . . . But it is disturbing:





2 comments:

Confessions of a Knitting Diva said...

You look great!! Love it, and I bet your nephew will look adorable. You need to email me your address so I can send your yarn. Have a great Halloween!

yellowdogknitting said...

Sarah - 2 words -

Awww Crap!


D