Friday, November 16, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Cripple

So, I've really done it this time. But I will get to that in a moment! PICTURES!!: Like I promised for Halloween, I have a couple. I'm waiting for a couple more and I will post them when I get them.

Here I am with my nephews Emerick and PJ. Emerick went as Boba Fett, and PJ is Yoda.



And here I am in my Renaissance costume pulling the wagon!



That was the good, here comes The Bad: I am once again SOL on my job. It will not become permanent, and I have no idea how much longer I have. Because of this I have put myself back up on the job market. It just really sucks because I like what I'm doing, but there isn't much work to be done these days.

The Cripple: *Sigh* I missed a couple of steps on Sunday the 11th and landed wrong on my right knee. I went down like a tree. I previously severely injured my right knee last July, and it took months to get it close to "normal" again. I'm back in a full knee immobilizing brace, and cannot stand on it for long. I can't believe I did this!! I'm looking at months of wearing a brace, not being able to stand or rough-house with the kids, or even doing simple things like carry laundry up from the basement!!! At least I didn't sprain my ankle this time around, but it still sucks something huge.

I better go, gotta get back to work!

No comments: