Monday, May 7, 2007

I didn't need that fridge anyway. . .

Sure, why not! Sunday I woke up rather late after going out with my younger brother drinking, took out the milk and thought: "my this is rather warm"
So I looked back in the fridge. It didn't smell too good.

Please Lord, no!

I opened the freezer.

Yep.

After crying for about 40 minutes, I called my friend Sam. I was trying to see if I could fix the dishwasher when he arrived. (that broke last summer when the roommate put chopsticks in the dishwasher, and one of the sticks broke in the engine) I realized it was a lost cause because we didn't have a special tool needed to open up the engine.

5 trash bags of rotting food later, the fridge is cleared.
Of course, the land lord is still driving back from Indiana. I called around for a fridge and hopefully I found one for about $100. That's where rent is going.

Now I'm just procratinating about applying for jobs. Sigh.
I don't know why I'm so hung up about it. I have to do it!

Off to the library to print out stuff!

No comments: